It's Time for a New Cell Phone and Plan!
- Food Stamps or SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Veterans Pension and Survivor's Benefit.
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance (BIA)
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Tribal Head Start (only those households meeting its income qualifying standard)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
If you qualify via the government program participation method rather than by your income level (most people do), be sure to select that method because income qualification requires more documentation. Eligibility by program participation is a breeze.
But you don't have to qualify for one of these gov't programs to be eligible!
If you want to further look into the process, there's a longer (more boring) version here: https://www.lifelinesupport.org/
Housing Struggles: How to Pay Rent When You're Seemingly Out of Options...
The pandemic and other national and world events have made it difficult for a large number of people to pay their bills on time. Instead of using their time and energy to maintain and improve their ove...READ MORE
Unemployment Benefits Could Change for Fired / All Employees...
Find Your Updated Unemployment Benefits by clicking here. You may be eligible to receive the newest $1400 Stimulus Check! In recent memory, there hasn't been anything in the American mainstream so inherently ...READ MORE
Housing Opportunities Available for your Immediate Use...
Many of our readers are already well-versed in local and national housing programs, but there are always some programs that slip under the radar. Our goal is to bring some lesser-known programs and deals to light so yo...READ MORE
New FICO Model Increases Credit Scores...
Your FICO credit score increased and it has nothing to do with any change in your own personal credit situation. Check your Credit Scores for free! by clicking here The company that maintains the FICO scoring model is making its...READ MORE